Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fuckin pointer finger

I seriously just wrote a long ass blahg about my upcoming trip...missing my weasel...laundry...fuckin mailmen...poison letters...first days of school...crying...and a bunch of other stuff...and I. JUST. HIT. THE. CANCEL. BUTTON. What the fuck. I hadn't even copied it like I norally do to post on blogger. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I'm tired. And probably grumpy. It's hard to tell.

Here are 2 pictures I posted...you'll have to pretend that I just wrote about them.

First day of kindergarten! ::tear::

First day of 4th grade!

Alzheimer's isn't the right affliction, but it's the first that comes to mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not alzheimer's, it's dorkheimer's. You're the biggest dork I know. That doesn't say much since I don't know that many people. The funny thing is I did the same thing tonight. It sucks when you pour your heart and sould into writing something, and it disappears.