Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sharpies are the new eyebrows

"How does this bra make my boobs look?"
"Like boobs. Gawd, your boobs are ginormous! What size are they?"
"Double d."
"I'm sorry, what did you just say?!"
*blushing* "Uh, double d..."
"I fucking knew it!"
"Shut up!"
"Wow, I'm really proud of you!"
"Oh yeah? Why's that?"
"You've taken really big strides this year. You've admitted that you're shorter AND you've admitted that your boobs are actually bigger!"

Oh, the conversations you can have with your wife. All I have to say about that is that at least one of my boobs isn't bigger than the other one! bahahahaha Ok, and now that I've said that, I'm going to get grounded. But whatever. Today I had a popsicle. And you know what? It was amazing! I haven't had a popsicle for what seems...you know what? I'm done cause I'm just rambling. Ineed to go home and gets to packing! Damn, I swore I wasn't going to move again...oh well. Pain in the ass isn't the right phrase, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: